Monday, October 15, 2018

Week 8 Blog Post 1


The Visual Networks
The visual networks are an amazing phenomenon in which individuals can utilize social media and interactively link to other users through sites such as You Tube, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Snap Chat. These are ideal tools to help business owners connect with potential customers.
The use of pictures, blogs, videos the business owner can utilize these tools to gain followers by getting them interested in their content. Even if the content does not directly relate to the product or services they are trying to sell.
Getting the individual at least interested in the content; once they click or like the page they are then exposed to what the business owner is trying to sell and can explore the page and then make the determination whether they are interested and venture more into the page or not. I think this is a critical tool for any business.
I think that in my business Williams and Sons Trucking where I am providing services that sites like Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter would be the most effective for me to locate customers. Pinterest is a site where people would refer to get ideas on projects and look for services so I think this would be a great place for me to have a business page established.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 12 Blog Post

Week 12 Post The two options that I chose to research for this week’s blog post are Google+ and LinkedIn. Let’s start with Google+ which...