Monday, October 29, 2018

Week 10: Blogging for Business


Week 10 Blog Post 1
After reading this week lecture I learned that utilizing human interest topics in your blog post is an effective way to attract readers to your blog post. This is a great way to keep your readers interested in your blog.

 Human interest plays well on the emotions of the reader. A good example of this is if I were blogging about a business or organization that finds homes for displaced animals and I added a story about pets who were displaced during a hurricane and included pictures or videos of these animals in a pound or facility for animals. This could play on the empathy of the reader and could peak their interest to read more of my blog.

Then I show how my organization was either able to reconnect the animals with their owners or find a new forever home for them.
The reader if they are an animal lover would more than likely find this story interesting and would read further into my blog or try to learn more about my organization on how they could adopt a new pet.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Floyd!
    I found your post to be refreshing because I didn't think of human's interest to be more interesting for readers. I was just thinking of how it creates a certain level of trust and bond.
    -Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would work for me and tug on my heart strings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good example with the dog.

    ReplyDelete

Week 12 Blog Post

Week 12 Post The two options that I chose to research for this week’s blog post are Google+ and LinkedIn. Let’s start with Google+ which...