Monday, October 8, 2018

Week 7 Post




Businesses I chose to like

The businesses I chose to like for this assignment were: Walmart, Amazon, Target, Sprouts Farmers Market, Dollar General, Dollar Tree and Miller Brewing Company. These businesses fall in line with the type of services that my company has to offer as a national freight carrier.

Although a few of these companies have their own driver fleet in many cases they do utilize outside carriers in conjunction with their fleet in order to get their products from the distribution centers and out to the store shelves. My hope is to tap into some of this business.

I would find utilizing this method of Facebook Business Page to connect with new business. Each of the businesses I have listed all have a large number of followers on Facebook; by liking these pages through my business page would be a great opportunity to tap into their followers and increase visibility to my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 12 Blog Post

Week 12 Post The two options that I chose to research for this week’s blog post are Google+ and LinkedIn. Let’s start with Google+ which...