Monday, September 17, 2018

Week 4: Post two

Week 4: Post two


https://www.facebook.com/
They do a very good job of keeping families and friends connected. I personally have reconnected with long lost friends and family members through the use of their site. The site is very user friendly, easy to navigate and does a very good job of holding the interest of the subscribers and it’s free.

What makes me comeback is the ability to keep in touch with family and friends and I also get good references on things like good places to go and eat in my area, good feedback on places to go on vacation. Special events that may be going on in my area. I can also follow different businesses that may be having special sales going on that I may be interested in.

https://twitter.com/login
Twitter is another site that I frequent on a regular basis much for the same reasons I like Facebook. It does a great job of connecting you with family, friends, celebrities even the president of the united states. It’s very user friendly. I also follow businesses that have a twitter page that may have valuable information regardless of what I may be looking for.


What they both can improve on is to verify some of the information that is being presented on their site. Some of it is fake news and they should do a better job of screening this information especially if it is interfering with our democratic process in this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 12 Blog Post

Week 12 Post The two options that I chose to research for this week’s blog post are Google+ and LinkedIn. Let’s start with Google+ which...