Monday, October 29, 2018

Week 10 Blog Post 2


Blog Post Week 10 Post 2
To help keep my business blogs organized the categories I would utilize would be any “Special Events” my business may participate in such as RAGNAR Relay Race, Special Olympics. I would also have one for “Existing Customers” I am currently doing business with. “Potential Customers” I’m trying to gain their business.

I think that organization is one of the most critical segments in running a business. By creating categories when utilizing social media will help the business owner keep things straight and help keep them focused.

Pages that I commented on this week.
Devil Dog BBQ Catering, Gus's Really Good Fresh Jerky and Moody Bits. Great job guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 12 Blog Post

Week 12 Post The two options that I chose to research for this week’s blog post are Google+ and LinkedIn. Let’s start with Google+ which...